Back left
Back right
Posted about 11 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

In January 2007, President Omar al-Bashir agreed to a cease-fire whereby the Sudanese "government and rebel groups will cease hostilities for a period of 60 days while they work towards a lasting peace", however, according to the Save Darfur Coalition, this cease-fire was broken weeks later when military aircraft bombed civilians in Darfur

Uhoh
seriously, this region of Sudan seriously is an issue the world needs to resolve.

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

True, very true.
I also just realized that it should be "Sudan has an issue."

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
Uh the genocide in darfur contiues because nobody in the UN or the rest of the world cares enough to do anything about it. The first reaction of the world should have been immediently to stop this but for the most part we just sat on our hands and let it happen. I guess the lessons of the holocaust have been forgotten after all. Sad day indeed.

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

I feel sorry for the people who are suffering in Darfur but another war is the last thing we need to get into right now!!! Work through diplomatic channels, fine, but if the people in the region can''t solve this what makes us think we can?

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity