Back left
Back right

I can't walk, I can't talk, but I can play with guns.

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 11 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Soon they''re gonna do a follow up story. "18-month old child robs Toys''R''Us. Over 50 Dora dolls damaged."

CHICAGO -- It will probably be quite a while before Bubba Ludwig gets to use his Firearm Owner''s Identification Card.

Bubba, whose given name is Howard David Ludwig, is just 10 months old but has been issued the official State of Illinois gun ID. The application was filled out by his father, newspaper columnist Howard Ludwig.

The ID card arrived, complete with Bubba''s toothless baby picture. The card lists the baby''s height x2 feet, 3 inches), weight x20 pounds) and has a scribble where the signature should be. Ludwig said he never thought the gun permit would be approved.

The ID card program is administered by Illinois State Police. A spokesman for the department said there are no restrictions under the law regarding the age of applicants.

But long gun-buyers must be at least 18 in Illinois, 21 for handguns.

Ludwig, 30, applied for the card after his own father bought Bubba a 12-gauge Beretta shotgun as a gift. The weapon will probably be kept at Ludwig''s father''s house until the boy is at least 14.

Posted over 11 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

That''s insane

Posted over 11 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
huh?

Posted over 11 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
hey i luv youre profile..... Don''t worry i''m friendly....

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity