Back left
Back right
Posted about 11 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Did u know Hil is 1 of those ppl that sticks her finger down her throat to make her throw ^? its sooo tru

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
She does it to stay thin i forgot to add that lol sorry

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

um. Sorry I hate to break it to you. But No she dosen''t. She even did a story in a magazine staying how she stayed so thin, ok. So did you see her make herself throw up? hm. what I thought.

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
hilary duf used to be so cool but when she met that x bf of hers she changed and became this skinny freak who only sings about her boyfriend. It used to be like wow I can be any shape and still sing. Hilary duff isn''t one of those skinny girls who dye their hair every year and are horrible singers just there for their idiotic bodies..hhhmmm what happened?

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Date: 6/17/2007 4:26:11 PM
Author:
hilary duf used to be so cool but when she met that x bf of hers she changed and became this skinny freak who only sings about her boyfriend. It used to be like wow I can be any shape and still sing. Hilary duff isn''t one of those skinny girls who dye their hair every year and are horrible singers just there for their idiotic bodies..hhhmmm what happened?

It was Joel Madden''s fault..
Hilary Duff is a fake that got sucked into Hollywood because she had no will or backbone, simple as that. Grin

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
that makes sinse but now shes just horrible I knew her x would make her weird once i heard about them together.

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
my friend cara told me that
i cant believe she lied to me!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Who cares? You guys don''t know her. Why are you so preoccupied with her life?

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
maybe we just want to talk about something is that so bad??

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
then talk about things that you can make a difference in. Like genocide in sudan or slave workshops in China. Instead of worrying about the lives of celebritys why not do somthing that matters.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity