Back left
Back right
Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

The United States military has killed thousands of civilians in Iraq, and still knowingly does so. The US military does not fight for your freedom, therefor I strongly recommend NOT supporting any military action by the US. To ensure the safety of civilians in other countries.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
because no other country has had civilian casualties. 

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

"Jack Mack" wrote:

because no other country has had civilian casualties. 
That isn't the point, sure others have, but not too such a massive and seemingly unnoticed amount. And people blindly support it, without knowing the facts.

Posted over 6 years ago
  then why dont you just leave america. i agree with you that they made some mistakes in  iraq, but there just following orders. It was bush, congress, and the oil companies that got us into this war. Just be thankful we have people out there who are willing to give there lives to protect us.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

"musicsmyfavoritesubject" wrote:

then why dont you just leave america. i agree with you that they made some mistakes in  iraq, but there just following orders. It was bush, congress, and the oil companies that got us into this war. Just be thankful we have people out there who are willing to give there lives to protect us.
They are not protecting us, the Military is invading a foreign country and killing tens of thousands of innocent people. How is this protecting anyone?

Posted over 6 years ago
 last time i checked the iraq war was over they just have soldiers stationed in iraq. they dont kill innocent people they kill talibans  threatining the civilians in iraq. And guess what , iraq and iran are planning to launch a nuclear missle straight to the u.s. And don't believe everything the media tells you.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
Join the military when you're old enough then come back and say this when you know what thay do for you

Posted over 6 years ago
 hell yeah man im joining the marines, and i dont care what anybody says about the military. oorah!

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

"musicsmyfavoritesubject" wrote:

last time i checked the iraq war was over they just have soldiers stationed in iraq. they dont kill innocent people they kill talibans  threatining the civilians in iraq. And guess what , iraq and iran are planning to launch a nuclear missle straight to the u.s. And don't believe everything the media tells you.
Ever heard of wikileaks? Ever heard of the Iraq War Logs? Ever hear of Collateral Damage? Ever heard of Bradley Manning? 80% of the people the US has killed in Iraq were in fact CIVILIANS! I QUOTE: "The files record 66,081 civilian deaths out of 109,000 recorded deaths" Add on the other 15,000 from the Iraq Body Count Project, and there you go, 80%. Mainstream media will never report this.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
tbh, there's civie casualties everywhere I'm sure, and everyone is covering it up. I'm not ~xX_suPArprOMARINEZZZZZZZ_Xx~ but I also don't totally hate the military.  isht happens, man.  But then there are the jerks that do intentionally kill civies .

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity