Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Drake: I laughed and started making out plates " Do you won't one of everything?" I asked taking out the packages 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Markous nodded "Sure" He said while taking his shoes off and placing them in his room.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Drake: He did as he was told and put one of everything on each plate then served one to Markous then began to eat 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Markous started eating as he spotted fortune cookies "Oh look we got a couple" He said cheerfully as he swallowed his noodles.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Drake: I smiled and watched him eat as I broke open a fortune cookie taking out the little slip " Whoa my fortune is pretty cool.."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Markous smiled "What does it say?" He asked chuckling a bit while sipping his glass of milk.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Drake: I grinned and read it out loud " It says your life is filled with love use it to brighten the world " I said laughing a bit 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Markous smiled softly "Thats true though" He said chuckling under his breath as he continued eating.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Drake: I grinned and laughed a bit as I started to eat my food " Wait what do you mean?" I asked setting my plate down next to his as I sat next to him 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Markous smiled knowing he forgot the he told Markous he loved him, He quickly kissed Drake`s cheek then he spelt it " I L-O-V-E Y-O-U" He said childishly chuckling as he looked at him having a cute expression.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity