Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Drake: I looked at him with tears in my eyes " Don't make me feel better I am not going to I hate that I couldn't do anything for you at the time.." I said quietly 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Markous looked at him in the eyes "Listen Drake if you don`t let go of the past, you won`t be able to protect me like you say...I`ll end up dead again if you don`t let go what had happened" He said wiping Drakes eyes.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Drake: I sighed and looked at him smiling faintly " Okay fine Markous I will do better to help protect you okay?" 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Markous smiled hugging him tightly wrapping his arms around his neck "Good..because I don`t want to leave you alone.." He said quietly, He pulled away and started finishing up his take out food.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Drake: I smiled and looked at him eat the food " Oh okay I will just stay alone on this end of the couch cold.."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Markous placed his plate down and practically pounced on Drake sending them rolling off the couch but Markous was having fun like a reckless child he was laughing.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Drake: I grinned and rolled us over until I was on top of him pinning him to the floor " You should really stop neglecting me Markous "

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(You must love that word)

Markous looked up at him seeing he was pinned and not able to do much "I still don`t understand what you mean by that" He commented.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Drake: I looked at him and laughed " You love getting away from me when we are close that's what I mean.."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Markous smiled "I can`t help it,I really can`t stand staying still for too long but I think that is just an effect from being rencarnatned.."He said chuckling not able to move.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity