Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I smile and walk out "until tomorrow miss Cosette" I say as I close the door behind me

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Cosette- I bow a little and laugh. I change my dresses and crawl up to my bed

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I walk back to my chambers, i change and get into bed, instantly falling asleep, I could count on the servant, or more likely Cosette, to wake me up

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Cosette- I pull the cover over my head and slowly started to drift asleep

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
After a restful sleep I wake up, the sun risen, it was way early for me, but i decided I didnt care.I get out of bed and start looking for an outfit to go out  with Cosette in

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Cosette- I feel the sun tickle my skin. I open my eyes although I don't want to 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I find the right clothes and star to changem a pair of black dress pants,  a white shirt with greeen on the cuffs, and a green jacket, once im changed I sit on my bed

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Cosette- I stand up and walk to my closet. I look at my dresses, they were all servant dresses but I didn't mind. I picked a green one and shoes that match. I walked out of my room and start to walk to his chambers

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I stand up and open the curtains, I stand at the windows, lost in thought

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Cosette- I hesitate a little before I knock on his door. " Sir? " I ask quietly and swallow

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity