Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Emiko blushed faintly and sighed. "What are you talking about?" she mumbled, a smile tugging at her lips.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"I mean you're really beautiful. With your little cat ears and all"Sergio laughed rubbing her ear.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Emiko blushed deeply, purring softly. She reached up and pulled his hand away from her ears. "Stop." She muttered, looking away from him. "Whatever you say. . ." She mumbled.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Sergio  sat up looking over at her" what's the matter is something wrong?"He asked 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"jklhy56" wrote:

Sergio  sat up looking over at her" what's the matter is something wrong?"He asked 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(bump)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Emiko rolled her eyes, getting up and walking over to her dresser. She grabbed a brush and smoothed out the unruly strands of hair. "Did I say that anything was?" She replied, examining her hair in the mirror.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"awell no you didn't but you just seem upset"Sergio said sitting up and looked over at her.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(bump)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Emiko glanced back at him with a shrug. "Well, I'm not. Just not one for waking up." She muttered, smiling slightly. She stretched and yawned softly, before fixing her bangs.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity