Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Jewels smiled and walked up to the bathroom, getting into a warm shower. She sang gently to herself as she washed, smiling. She really liked Liam. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
After about 20 minutes, the pasta was ready. "It's done!"He yelled, as he grabbed his plate and sat onto of the counter, already eating. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Jewels wrapped herself in a towel and stuck her head around the corner,"Alright, just let me get dressed,"She said, walking to his room and bgeinning to put on his clothes ahain. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Uh huh."Liam said, not looking up. He continued eating the pasta, "This is good, considering I haven't cooked in ages."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Jewels laughed,"You didn't wait for me!"She said as she sat down, beginning to eat as well,"Very good."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"I was hungry, I didn't eat breakfast today."Liam said, as he scooped the food into his mouth. "So good."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Jewels laughed gently as she ate, shaking her head. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Liam jumped off the counter, and put his finished plate into the sink. "I'm going to take a shower, don't try to sneak in with me."He teased as he walked past her.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Jewels laughed and rolled her eyes,"I think I can dot hat. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Mhm, I'll understand if you can't help yourself. Not seeing this body."Liam said, still joking. 

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity