Back right

Tuesday-- Cyberbullied [Private~]

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Marni:
I couldn't help but smile when he laughed and then I held my breath as the cart went flying down another hill.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"waterkitty103" wrote:

Marni:

I couldn't help but smile when he laughed and then I held my breath as the cart went flying down another hill.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Eli:
I laughed a bit and grinned, as the ride soon came to an end.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Marni:
I blushed slightly, smiling happily as I got up. I accidently bumped into Brandon and blushed, "H-hey." I smiled.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

(This is the perfect moment for something embarasing to happen to Marni. x3)

Eli: I watch in iscust, but put a small smirk on my face incase Marno looked over.

Brandon: "Hey, you're Mary, right? No-- Marni, was it?" I asked her with a smile.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(YESH!)

Marni:
I quickly nodded- He remembered my name!## smiled happily. "Yeah, Marni."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"waterkitty103" wrote:

(YESH!)

Marni:

I quickly nodded- He remembered my name!########## happily. "Yeah, Marni."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Brandon:
"Yeah, I remember you from fourth hour..." I tell her, thinking. "Aren'tyou the girl who ropped that beaker of acid and had to stand under that shower thing?" I laughed, "That was actually quite funny."

Eli:
I narrow my eyes. Don't make funof her!! It wasn't her fault! It was all mine!! If only he knew the whole story.... I look away, "Come on, Marni... Let's go." I tell her.

(How about Marni is so obsessed with Brandon and her and Brandon start to hang out and eLi saw them kiss, so he ade a fake profile on line and taunted her, kinda like the actual movie? xD)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Marni:
I forced myself to laugh, even though it had been very embarressing. I looked back at Eli and gave him a look, begging him to help me. I looked at Brandon and smiled, "Yeah, that's me." I told him and felt myself blush slightly.

(Yesh! Big Grin #

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Brandon:
"Haha. You're a funny girl, Marni. We should hang sometime." I say to her, just as I was pulled away by my girlfriend.

Eli:
I huff a bit. What a nerve he has!!! I took her arm and led her away to another rollercoaster.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity