Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
So like yea, here it is the form which we shall rp on X3

Posted By:

Thumb
I am here! IT IS ME! Let us begin when you are ready!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Alright! do you want to start or do you want  me to?

Posted By:

Thumb
I will set the scene......I'm not sure how to really start, but it has to be somewhere!
After the last child left and the lights had all been shut off, Mangle's good eye opened wide. It was the night shift.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Alrighty~!))

Foxy had already been awake for he had a hard time trying to sleep when he could hear the children laugh and giggle. Once the lights had been turned off he got up and started to walk, With one eye he had a down fall and that was his blind spot was his whole left view ( at lead some of it). "Well here goes another night." He grumbled as he tried to fix his little pirate pony tail with only one hand.

Posted By:

Thumb
Mangle got up and rearranged a few of her limbs. It was strange taking yourself apart and putting yourself back together again, quite literally. It took her a few minutes to even arrange herself so that she could walk; the kids had been creative lately. They had tried to stick a foot in her eye socket earlier, which was not pleasant. It was hard to keep still during the day sometimes; she was just happy they had not figured out how to completely remove her main head yet.

Posted By:

Thumb
Mangle began wandering around in an attempt to find any of her missing parts, of which she had quite a few. She was thankful to have her parrot's head, as while both heads were missing an eye, they were on opposite sides so she still had a fair range of vision. She still wished she could find her other eye.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Foxy groaned when he couldn't get his ponytail fixed with one hand, so he pulled the hair tie out of his hair and shook his head. He looked at his hooked and huffed, "If only you were a hand, this would make it so much easier." He rubbed his eye and leaned against the wall. " Well I could just ask...Nah." He wasn't a big fan of seeming helpless with some things. So he casually looked around from that one spot and kept an eye out for things.

Posted By:

Thumb
After wandering around aimlessly for half an hour, she hit something with her foot. What was it? It was Toy Chica's beak! She's undoubtedly want it back by morning, but Mangle took it anyway. If it was so important, she wouldn't leave it lying around, and who needed extra parts more than Mangle? That said, it was of little use, and Mangle ended up discarding it anyway, but far from the spot where Toy Chica had left it.

Posted By:

Thumb
Mangle wonderered where the small children had actually taken her missing parts. They probably were found and given to the older models, she guessed. Maybe they knew where on of her other eyes were? Mangle also didn't mind visiting the older models for two reasons. They weren't as stuck-up as the Toys were, and secondly, they were in a fairly bad state themselves. Mangle began to make her way to the Spare Parts room.
(Sorry I've been posting two times, but it will only let you have so long a post and I end  up having to split it up)