Back left
Back right

Savvysarus and LadyRainicorn's Rp

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Just then Mangle saw Foxy walk out of the spare parts room holding a small, sniffling child. What was he doing out during day shift? The employees would freak. Then again, no one had seen the corpses of THREE small children yet!
"We have problems!!! What the heck is going on?!!" Mangle mouthed, gesturing at the dead kid under the party table.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Foxy looked over at the table and his mouth was open in shock. He then placed his hand on the child's head so he doesn't see. Foxy mouthed back, " How should I know, I found this kid out in the back of the place tugging on my tail! Who is doing this?!" Foxy was starting to worry and looked around the room.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

" This guy's been masquerading as Freddy, I think! Mari flipped out earlier, and Toy Freddy got onto the guy, but was deactivated by some sort of thing he had! And this is not the only one! But I can't find him!"  Mangle hastily mouthed back. At this point, Mangle had probably long lost him.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Foxy blinked and tilted his head. He was slightly confused. "Uhhh-huh..? but why would someone do that?"

((SORRY FOR NOT NOTICING I DIDN'T SEE THAT YOU REPLIED GOMEN))

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"I dunno but it's happening anyway!" Mangle mouthed and nearly cried out. She remembers when they were first built ;their intent was to keep this from happening. Mangle had long disregarded that goal when she was broken, but it still hurt her that this was happening anyway. Supposedly, this wasn't the first time it happened, either. At the old restaurant, a crying kid was slaughtered on it's doorsteps.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Foxy finally spoke. " We need to find this mysterious person. Soon, and quick before he gets more..." The Child whined and trembled.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"We might be too late, but it won't hurt to search anyway," Mangle replied, "But you might need to get that kid to safety first...."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Foxy nodded and then looked around. " Where would the best place for him  to be safe?"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"Umm...with his mom, probably. But if they see you, they'll try to shut you down," Mangle said, a little worried. Too many things were happening.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Foxy nodded. " right, maybe we can have him show us who is mom is. " The kid looked up and whined, " I didn't come with Mommy..."