Back left
Back right

Savvysarus and LadyRainicorn's Rp

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Mangle glanced down at him. "Okay then, who did you come with?" she asked as sweetly as she could.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

The boy sniffed and rubbed his eyes. " My best friend and his Mommy." Foxy frowned and patted his head,

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"Okay, where's your best friend and his mommy?" Mangle said gently. Cod, kids went in roundabout ways of talking. It ticked her off, but it was no time to be getting angry at an already-upset child.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

The kid shrugged. " My friend and I were playing hide and seek, but then I got lost. So I don't know where they are.." Foxy looked around and squinted.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"H-hide and seek?" Mangle said shakily. The dead kids had clearly been hiding before they were killed. "W-were you playing it with other kids?"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

The little boy nodded weakly. Foxy looked at Mangle and tilted his head and mouthed, "what is wrong?"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"Umm.....was Freddy seeking?" Mangle asked, hoping the little boy said no and she didn't have to tell Foxy.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

The boy nodded and sniffed again. Foxy then squinted at Mangle in curiosity.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Mangle's eyes went wide and she covered her mouth. It was likely only by a slim chance the child had escaped being murdered too.
"F-foxy. The dead kids....they had been playing hide and seek when they were killed. Otherwise they wouldn't be spread out all across the restaurant and underneath tables and such."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Foxy went wide-eyed and so did the kid. Foxy was speechless and the kid began to sob. Foxy didn't know how to feel. It seemed like everything was fine, until this. He looked down at the kid and then at Mangle . He was in such a state of shock that he couldn't speak.