Back left
Back right

Savvysarus and LadyRainicorn's Rp

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"That's what save them meant...Mari knew. We can't leave him, but we need to see if we can still do something. Stay with him; see if you can find the other boy's mom. It's possible the other boy is still alive, so don't tell her anything yet. And if they try to take you back to the spare parts room, tell them what's going on. I'm going to see if I can find where the killer went,"  Mangle explained, and ran off before Foxy had time to respond, because there was no time.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

"Wh-- Fine. " Foxy sighed and picked the Boy back up and began to search for the Boy's friend's mom. " So what is your name? " He questioned the little boy and boy looked up at him and mumbled, " Finn. "  

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Mangle ran as fast as she could, and nearly slipped.  Eventually she saw yet another lifeless child in a pool of blood, but only stopped for a second. There was still a killer to catch! That was, if he hadn't already hoofed it.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Finn suddenly gasped and cried out " Davey! " Foxy turned and saw that under the table was Finn's best friend not moving. Foxy covered Finn's eyes as the poor boy began to sob. This made Foxy frown and look around.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(Does this make 5 dead kiddies?)
Mangle eventually worked her way back around to the spare parts room. She ran everywhere, but she saw no sign of the impostor, just two more dead kids. She caught Mari holding five gift boxes.
"Where's Foxy?" Mari asked with a peculiar look on it's face.
"Why?"
"Tell me."
"He's....somewhere."
Mangle noticed her three old robotic friends had been carefully beheaded as Mari went off. What was going on?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

((Sure does! ))

Foxy stopped walking when he  felt Finn tug on his shirt. " What's wrong Little guy? " Finn sniffed and grabbed Foxy's Wrist. " I wanna go home."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Mangle ran for Foxy. Mari was looking for him, and she didn't know why, but she had a feeling it meant something bad.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Foxy took a deep breath in and spoke softly. " You'll be home soon, "

"Promise? " Finn questioned,

Foxy wasn't a fan of the Promise word. He bit his lip and nodded slowly with a soft smile. " I promise."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Mangle finally caught up with Foxy. "I think he escaped, and two others are....gone. Mari's....looking for you, and I don't know why," Mangle hastily explained.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Foxy looked at Mangle and frowned, " So is...his...friend,,," He mumbled. " Take Finn and I'll go see what Marionette wants. " He holds Finn out to Mangle with a soft look.