Back left
Back right

Savvysarus and LadyRainicorn's Rp

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"Okay," Mangle tried to smile as she took Finn.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Finn hugged Mangle and waved at Foxy as Foxy ran off. Foxy had to figure out why Mari wanted to see him. He hasn't done anything bad to his knowledge, other than playing Toy Bonnie's Guitar.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Mangle waved back and then walked off. She felt a ping of regret. What if Mari was going to pull his head off like the others? She might've just sent him to his doom. Then again, while their heads were missing, all of their wires and such seemed to be in place, as if Mari had purposefully kept ti intact.  Mangle walked into the main party room were a mother was shouting for a child.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"Davey! Davey? Finn! I take my eyes off of them one minute, and...." the woman stared at Mangle, briefly wondering why that thing was even walking.
"Where's Davey, and why do you have Finn?"
"He wandered astray. Look, you might want to call the police. Horrible things are happening," Mangle explained, not wanting to have to tell the lady to her face that her child was dead.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm only trying to help. The horrible things did not happen because of me. Keep Finn close to you, and take him home soon," Mangle replied and walked off.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Foxy kept looking around for Mari and then stopped walking. He realized how hard it was to find a small person who what about the size of a normal kid. He groaned slightly and started to walk again.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Mari had caught sight of Foxy long ago and trailing behind him, waiting for when he stopped. He was obviously looking for someone, but who?

Mangle went to investigate the corpses, when she noticed they were gone, but a messy red trail was left as if someone had dragged them away. At first, Mangle assumed that the police had got here, but when she looked outside the front window, there will still only parents' cars, and besides, this was much too messy to be official work. Didn't they have body-bags or somefin?  Someone actually dragged them. Mangle followed the trail to see where it lead.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

"Marionette?! Where are you?" He called out as he looked around. He made his way to the Prize Room.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Marionette came out from behind, no longer carrying but one gift box.
"I'm sorry," it said," But I have to help them."  Mari then held out Jeremy's flashlight and blinked it a few times.
Upon following the trail, it led to a supply room. All 5 dead children were gathered; four at each corner, and one at the middle. Only two did not have gift boxes beside them. The day just kept on getting crazier and crazier, it seemed.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Foxy went wide-eyed. " What do you mean? What is going on? " Foxy Took a step back and tilted his head slightly.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"We all have to give a little to help  them. Don't worry, you won't feel a thing," Mari said with an insane look on it's face, and continued flashing the light until Foxy's systems began a reboot (I did that because that's how you deactivate Foxy in the second game, so I thought it might work here too? If not, that's fine, Mari's just being an idiot)
Mangle was afraid to open the gift boxes for a fear of what they might hold; she didn't want to see. Instead she just sat there, thinking about the events that had taken place.