Back left
Back right

Savvysarus and LadyRainicorn's Rp

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

((it's cool sorry that for lateness my internet didn't want to work! Frown ))

Foxy's ears perked up a bit as his well, partial tail started to sway. He was Standing at the Spare Parts room. With a grin he waited. He was hoping that it was Freddy so he could pester him. He tilted his head and waited for the other to come closer. He had a trick up his sleeve if it was Freddy.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(That's fine, I can relate!)
As she approached the spare parts room,Mangle saw Foxy lying in wait at the door, as if he were preparing for something, but she continued on anyway.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

(okie! thanks for understanding! ))

Foxy's ears went flat and the he followed her in the room. " Got dismembered,  Again?" He emphasized  the world again with a grin. "What are you exactly looking for? " He asked as he crossed his arms.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"You know why. They don't repair me anymore, and the kids never stop tearing me apart. Have you had any of my parts come by?"  Mangle replied casually. At this point, she just wanted an excuse to see the others.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

He thought for a moment and grinned. " Well I might have came a crossed something, but I need some help, since I have a hand...and a hook, I cant fix hair." He knew if he didn't ask someone his hair was going to bother him all night. " So if I show you this part, will you help me? "

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"Deal," Mangle said with a small laugh and added, "But I don't know if I'll be much help. One of my hands is a foot, but I suppose that's better than a hook." Mangle attempted to tie his hair back, and although it wasn't perfect, it was a little better than before.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
His ear twitched as he ran a hand lightly through the ponytail. "That'll work. Plus you might want to foot...hand...deal. " Foxy Shrugged and began to search through the spare parts. He had found a blue eye. he went to show Mangle, but then something snatched it out of his hand. His tail stopped swaying as he growled. " Hey, I had it first! "

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"No, actually, I had it first, because it's MY eye," Freddy complained. Mangle stepped off a bit. She knew Freddy and Foxy had a sort of rivalry between them, and things could get bad. That was the last thing she wanted.
"You know what? It's fine. I'm lucky I haven't lost my head yet," Mangle said, trying to avoid conflict.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Foxy had this snarl-looking look on his face as he crossed his arms. " Well keep in your head, then they wont become mine." He reached out and grabbed the eye out of Freddy's hand and turned, trotting his way over to Mangle. "Hey I found you an eye Mangle! " he grinned.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Freddy attempted to push Foxy out of the way. "Do you really think she needs my eye? She may be missing a couple, but her count is still up to two! Not only is it my eye, but I only have one other! She's fine!"
Mangle sighed. Here they go again....in fact, Mangle was pretty sure Foxy was the reason Freddy was missing an eye and vice versa.