Back left
Back right

Savvysarus and LadyRainicorn's Rp

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Foxy rolled his eyes and shoved Freddy slightly. " Oh boohoo, you only have one eye. Go cry me a river. I still say that She should have all of her eyes. Plus try being me for a da-night! " He stuck his tongue out at Freddy. " So excuse us, we have some body parts to look for. "

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Freddy put his eye back in and stormed off to go do something else, probably to complain to Bonnie or Chica, who often got the runt of it just because they were in the same "band".
"So I'm guessing eyes are in high demand right now?" Mangle said, just happy that the tension had broken off.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Apparently. " He grumbled as he death glared Freddy as he walked off. " I should have broken his eye, I mean I have been without out one of my eyes for far longer than he has." He rolled his eye again and looked over at Mangle. " So What all do you need help with looking for?" He questioned.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"Well...let's start with one thing at a time. It would be nice to find a hand, since lately I've been substituting with an endoskeleton foot and I don't know where my other hand got dragged off to," Mangle replied," But it also makes me wonder: why do the kids pride so much in dismantling me? I'm sure the others got as much attention as me, if not more, so why did they decide to take apart me? Why not all of us? And why did they decide to stop repairing me? It's as if they got too lazy to even try and keep up with me," Mangle continued, thinking aloud, her voice rising slowly with each statement.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Foxy frowned slightly and then patted her on the back and rubbed it gently. "I know how that feels.' He softly spoke. " Though, I got broke once, well I guess you can say that, and they never fixed me. They left me to rot and let the mice make a home in me." Sighing he then moved over to the spare parts again and began to look again. "maybe they'll fix you again, when they have the time."

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Mangle laughed. "I highly doubt it. They welcome the kids now to pull me apart instead of shun them. I can't a rest a second during the day without some child trying to yank a limb off. I don't get why they enjoy it so much. But I suppose I still serve a purpose, my original purpose, just in a different way: to entertain. I'm scared a little, though, that they'll pull out something really important and my head will be a mess too," she said much too casually.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Foxy chuckled lightly, and found a hand, showing it to Mangle. " Well at least you didn't bite someone's frontal lobe out of their head. " He casually walked his way over to her and grabbed her wrist with the foot as a hand. " you don't mind if I go ahead and take it off right?"

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"Go ahead. It's not like I can pull it off with one hand," Mangle said, disregarding Foxy's first comment. She didn't like to think that her friend had done that, and she did not want to ask why. Sometimes she wondered if they were all cursed with misfortune; it seemed like everything was twisted at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.
(so I guess you take a liking to the Foxy was the culprit of the bite theory and that 5 nights at freddy's 2 is a sequel? or are we just rolling with that bc it's an AU? I'm fine w/ either, just wondering)

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

(( I have seen so many head canons of Foxy being the culprit so I just made it the head canon I go with but yeah. )

Foxy tried to be as gentle as possible with pulling the foot off. " Heh, I guess we both are helping each other in a good way." he smiled and looked at Mangle, with soft eyes.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(okay I see in-canon though Mangle is actually the most likely suspect, but before 5 nights at freddy's 2 Foxy was the most likely, so a lot of fanart and stuff was made along those lines)
"I guess so." Mangle replied with a warm smile.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity