Back right

Savvysarus and LadyRainicorn's Rp

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

((ahh I see . ))

He had gotten the foot off and then placed the hand on. " Well there you go~! A new hand! Now the cost is... " places a hand on his cheek and thinks. " Nothing!" He started to laugh.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
" I suppose we are even now," Mangle said and smiled again.It was nice to have an actual hand again, since a foot isn't exactly the same.
"I'm gonna go find where I dropped Toy Chica's beak. If I don't find it by day shift, she's probably going to be pretty miffed," Mangle said. She wasn't really sure why she ever picked up Toy Chica's beak, knowing what it was and it's uselessness to her, but she did it pretty much every night.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Foxy smiles and pats her head gently. " Do you need help with that also? If not I might just try to mess with Mr. Freddo." He snickers and ruffles her hair gently with a smirk. He might not show it that much but, he was glad that he was able to help Mangle with her hand and almost an eye if it wasn't for Freddy.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"Well, I suppose if you're gonna mess with him, I guess I have to bring you along to keep you out of trouble," Mangle said, a little jokingly, although she really didn't want Foxy to try and annoy Freddy again.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Me? Trouble?" He pointed to self and then burst into laughter, because it was true. He was trouble.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"Yeah, well, come on. Let's retrace my steps and find Toy Chica's beak," Mangle replied with a grin.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Foxy nodded and motioned her to go first. "Well lead the way." He snickered and swayed his tail in a calm matter.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Mangle realized she did not remember at all what route she took to the spare parts room and so just decided to wander around aimlessly checking random rooms in hopes Foxy wouldn't notice.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Foxy was oblivious at first but once he noticed he played along with the game with a smirk and crossed arms. " I don't see it, do you?"

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

lol Hippie