Back left
Back right

Savvysarus and LadyRainicorn's Rp

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Mangle burst through the doorway...until she realized this was the Prize Corner. Dear cod,if she woke Mari, they'd all go deaf. Mangle tiptoed around. She could still hear the music box's happy jingles, and breathed a sigh of relief. Jeremy's real job was winding Mari's music box, to be honest. Mangle did not see anything of importance, but wasted more time looking at some of Mari and the children's new artwork posted on the wall. Why did the little turds never draw her? Mangle continued on.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Foxy had made onto the stage with a grin. He had noticed that none of them were around so he shrugged and began to look around for Toy Chica's Beak, humming the mission impossible theme, He then stopped when he saw a guitar. He grin got bigger as he walked calmly over to the guitar and picked it up.  

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Mangle entered one of the Party Rooms and saw some orange peeking out of a vent. Upon closer investigation, it was, in fact, Toy Chica's beak. Mangle briefly wondered how it got there....and then she remembered. She had peeked on Jeremy a bit earlier out of curiosity, and must've just left it in the vent because it seemed like a good place or something.It was about 5 AM (thank cod there was a clock in the room), so Mangle thought she best visit the Show Stage first and return the chicken's beak before she met back up with Foxy.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Foxy He had the guitar balanced on his leg and his hook holding the upper part of the guitar. He began to play the guitar, though he wasn't the best at it. He bit his lower lip and huffed as he tried to play the right strings, but he was failing.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Mangle heard a terrible noise as she stepped out of the room that was reminiscent of Toy Bonnie's guitar. What was going on? Was Toy Bonnie okay? He didn't usually play at this late in the night shift. Mangle continued on her way to the Show Stage.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Foxy groaned and gave up. He gently placed the guitar back and patted it. " I'm sorry I played such bad music with you, Toy Bonnie's Guitar." (Yes he jus apologized to the guitar.) He then turned away from the guitar and started to walk off with a sad look.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
When Mangle stepped into the room, she noticed a mopey Foxy walking off and Toy Bonnie's guitar on the ground.
Foxy had been playing it.
"So you were attempting to play it, huh? Well, I found the beak. Apparently I dropped it in a vent," Mangle reported with a grin.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Foxy jumped  and looked at Mangle. " Yeah, I tried...but I failed." He looked off to the side and then looked back at her with a grin. " But at least you found it!" Then suddenly the grin disappeared. He then got scared, because he was hoping that he didn't wake Mari up.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
A loud cry emitted from the hallway and a dragging sound.
"Great, Foxy. You just had to scream," Mangle sighed."Let's go try to put it back to sleep before the others are on our tails."

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Foxy face palmed himself, "I'm such an Idiot" He mumbled as he began to walk towards the crying, screaming Marionette. " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell..."  

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity