Back left
Back right

Savvysarus and LadyRainicorn's Rp

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
The loud screams ceased, but Mari was still whimpering and had a pathetic look on it's face.
"C'mon, back to your box. We'll be quiet; I promise," Mangle said, and then continued, "It's almost daytime, but you still need to go back to sleep."
"But-"
"Shhh"
"But-"
"SHHHH"
"But-"
"I SAID SHHHH!"
Mari began crying again. "Y-YOU YELLED AT ME!!!!"
"Of course I did," Mangle said to herself with a faceplam of her own.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Foxy Peered over to mangle and then looked at Mari. " Look, buddy. It's possibly almost six, so you need to go to bed, again. If you do I'll give you a nice surprise tomorrow night, but you have to go back to sleep in your box, okay? " He smiled and looked at mangle with a grin.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Mari's face brightened up. "L-Like a prize?! I guess I could go back to sleep," Mari replied.
Mangle glared at Foxy and wondered what this "prize" would be.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Foxy patted the top of Mari's head. " Off course it'll be like a Prize. Now off to bed you go, " He turns Mari towards the direction of the Prize room and gently nudged Mari to walk. Foxy had always had this thing children, even though he doesn't see them anymore like he used to, but it was like he had this father like instinct when someone was upset.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
As soon as Mari left, Mangle asked, "What are we going to give him?"
Mangle had used to be really good with kids, but had been bit of a pushover. You can guess why she eventually lost all patience she had with them after they literally tore her apart.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Foxy: has this smile on his face as sighed, " I don't know...yet.. " He really didn't know what to get him, He wasn't around Mari a lot to know what he like. Other than prizes.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"So in other words you promised something we don't have, much less know what it even is," Mangle replied. She wasn't around Mari much either. She guessed it drew with the children during the day and handed out prizes, but other than that, she was pretty sure Mari spent most of its time in its box.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Mhm, that's what I did." He looked at Mangle and sighs. " We could make him something...possibly. "

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"Out of what?You tell me," Mangle replied. Granted, Mangle wasn't bad at making things, as she was required to rebuild herself every night shift.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"out of the spare parts? " He questioned and tilt his head to the side as his ear twitched again. He knew that Mangle to build things, that was the only reason he brought up the whole making Mari something thing.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity