Back left
Back right

Savvysarus and LadyRainicorn's Rp

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"I guess. Maybe a toy or something?" Mangle wasn't really sure if she could build something that Mari would enjoy out of spare parts.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Yeah, a toy.  I like that. I'm sure Marionette will like the toy. " He smiled and then peered up at the clock which read 5:45 am. He then suddenly frowned. "We don't have much time..."

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"No, we don't. But we might be able to finish it up tomorrow night if Mari stays asleep," Mangle suggested. "In fact, I'm not sure if we have enough time to start it; about now is when everyone starts returning to their daytime places."

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

" Right, so as soon as the lights turn off tomorrow we should start working ASAP." He nodded and looked at her with a soft smile.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"Gotcha. See you," Mangle said and made her way to Kids' Cove. She was not looking forward to day shift.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Foxy waved her good bye and then made his way over to where he had to go. He shuffled his feet and sighed.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Mangle slumped down in Kid's Cove as the 6AM bell rang. Another day of being ripped apart. Wonderful.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Foxy sat down and sighed as he closed his eyes. He was going to try and sleep, but that was if the screaming kids don't wake him up.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Mangle saw the first few children come in from a birthday party. Why you'd have a birthday party so early baffled Mangle, but whatever.  Of course a few of them swapped around some of her limbs ( it was gonna be hard to fix that), but once they lost interest and started messing around with something else, Mangle noticed one of them was a bit creeped out and decided she would have a bit of fun. She kept her eyes on the child, and when she kid glanced back, she'd make her damaged eye twitch and her parrot head follow the child's stare.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Foxy's eyes jolted open when he heard screaming kids. He groaned as he knew that he was not going to be able to sleep...again.