Back left
Back right

Savvysarus and LadyRainicorn's Rp

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
That eventually scared the children off for the rest of their trip to Freddy's. Mangle would try to sleep off and on throughout the day, but she couldn't be slacking off, and you can't really stay sleeping when someone's forcefully prying your eyes open, and being a robot, sleeping was more of an activity out of boredom.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Foxy began to sing a little pirate tune but it quickly stopped when he heard footsteps. He closed his eyes and acted asleep, but then heard a kid yell "FOXY!!" His eyes slowly opened and the kid ran to him and started to tug on his tail. Foxy began to wonder how in the world did the kid get this far away from the rest of the group.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Mangle rearranged a few of her parts and got up. Screw it; she was bored. If all the others got to walk around, so did she.
(do you wanna play out the missing children incident? or do you not bc a. it's really serious and b. it will probably mess with Foxy)

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

((sure we can do it!)

Foxy then eye went wide. and looked at the kid. The kid kept playing with his tail, trying to tug it off. "oh god.. " he mumbled.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Mangle walked around a bit, and then she saw Mari out of it's box, unusually early, and there were no kids playing with it.
"Mari?"
Mangle was ignored and saw Mari going....somewhere. Something was off today, it seemed. None of the Toys were gathered on-stage....and who? who was that? Was it Freddy? But he's supposed to be in the spare parts room....and his coat looked more yellowed than usual. No....he moved too swiftly. You could see were the wires had been ripped apart. There was someone inside there! Mangle knew it would be of no use, but she tried to contact someone with her radio anyway.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Foxy was in to much in shock as he started at the kid that was tugging on his tail to answer. He didn't;t know what to do.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Mari began screaming, but none of the humans could hear its screams. It only struck Mangle now that Mari was not a robot....? Whatever. Mari kept screaming "SAVE THEM" like a chant; Toy Freddy was following it hurriedly.  Mangle lurked behind the action, bewildered and curious.
Then there was man who had painted his skin and dyed his hair purple....and he had toast taped to his shirt. ###? He was holding something, and when he touched Toy Freddy, Toy Freddy deactivated. Dear cod what was going on? "You can't," he whispered to Mari, who looked rather angry.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Foxy shook his head and then placed a hand on the child. "Are you lost? " He whispered to the child. The child nodded and stopped tugging on the tail. The child spoke with a soft voice, " I've been lost for a long time..." He saw the child sniff ; frowning he then hugged the child and rubbed his back. " I-I'll help you."

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Mangle couldn't find the yellow Freddy after that, but it seemed like she was right behind him, just out of sight. What he left behind was horrible. 3 in all. It looked like the children had tried to hide, but were found anyway, and rather quickly. How were the adults not noticing what was happening, or had they chose to ignore it? Red stained the soles of Mangle's metal feet.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Foxy stood up and picked the little boy up and began to walk, rubbing the little kid's back as he sniffed. " Don't worry little guy, I'll keep you safe. I'll make sure you get back to your parents." The kid nodded slowly and then whimpered as he hid his face into Foxy's shoulder.