Back left
Back right
Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
[I mean, you have some pretty colorful words in your signature…

XD

Do you want to timeskip to the arrival?]

what is a sentence

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Your right XD And sure!)

Hello!! ^^

Fangirling be like^^

Shawwwn XD

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
When they all finally arrived at the village, it was dark and Merlina's legs were fully numb from riding the horses for hours. She slid off and grabbed a bag, then started walking towards her old house. Her mother followed her, while Gwaine looked around

"This place is in shambles" He told Arthur, shaking his head "What is the plan?" He added

Hello!! ^^

Fangirling be like^^

Shawwwn XD

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lancelot stuck with Gwaine and Arthur, while Athelisa followed Merlina and Merlina's mother after hesitating.

"Wow, it's almost like it's been being attacked," Arthur replied to Gwaine. "The plan is to start with assessing the situation. Then we're going to make another plan that'll be better than this plan."

"The best way to assess the situation is going to be to ask someone who has been living here for a while. Probably not Merlina's mother, though, because she's been gone a couple of days and more may have happened since then," Lancelot clarified. "Does everyone agree?"

what is a sentence

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Gwaine and Merlina nodded

"Sounds like the only thing we can do at the moment, so we need to make it work" Merlina's mother said "If there was a attack, it's been a while since it happened. That means everyone is probably meeting at the village's meeting house." She added as she began walking

"I guess we're follwoing her?" Gwaine asked, watching the woman

Merlina sighed "We have no choice" she then began walking after her mother

(Ok, it's been a while and i'm super rusty XD I'm not sure this even follows the plot of what we're doing but it's better than nothing XD)

Hello!! ^^

Fangirling be like^^

Shawwwn XD

Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"unicornsrule626" wrote:

Gwaine and Merlina nodded

"Sounds like the only thing we can do at the moment, so we need to make it work" Merlina's mother said "If there was a attack, it's been a while since it happened. That means everyone is probably meeting at the village's meeting house." She added as she began walking

"I guess we're follwoing her?" Gwaine asked, watching the woman

Merlina sighed "We have no choice" she then began walking after her mother

(Ok, it's been a while and i'm super rusty XD I'm not sure this even follows the plot of what we're doing but it's better than nothing XD)
[Can you remember to remind me to reply here when it's a reasonable time of day? XD]

what is a sentence

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Yes. Here is your reminder XDD)

Hello!! ^^

Fangirling be like^^

Shawwwn XD

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity