The Convergence [REVAMPED!] | Uni and Anna ONLY~

Celebs cartoon
Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"AnnaOfExquizurd" wrote:

[*2 months later, is old and sitting in a rocking chair*

How much time does "later" mean to you, ya whippersnapper? [XDDD]]

((I'm laughing way to hard at this XDD i'm going to reply before this weekend!))

Hello!! ^^

Fangirling be like^^

Shawwwn XD

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"A talking sword?" Star asked "That sounds amazing!!"

Marceline rolled her eyes "Can we stop talking about swords and talk about something important? Like what we're doing?"

~~~~

Liza kept walking, trying to collect her thoughts.

Sabrina kept walking as well, keeping her eyes on Hagwin and Percy 

(Such writers block ahhh XD)

Hello!! ^^

Fangirling be like^^

Shawwwn XD

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"unicornsrule626" wrote:

"A talking sword?" Star asked "That sounds amazing!!"

Marceline rolled her eyes "Can we stop talking about swords and talk about something important? Like what we're doing?"

~~~~

Liza kept walking, trying to collect her thoughts.

Sabrina kept walking as well, keeping her eyes on Hagwin and Percy 

(Such writers block ahhh XD)
[Oop I forgot the 26th last month was when I planned to reply here. But is okay with the WB. We can stop group 2 until we have an idea to spare brain death and just go to nighttime now.]

The sun was already creeping downwards, which Sheik took notice of. "On the topic of what we are doing... now would be an excellent time to settle down for the night."

"Camping?" Magnus questioned. "Are we basically doing that?"

"It's the only thing we can do as of now," Sheik answered. He didn't say anything after that, waiting to see if Marceline or Star wanted to comment on anything.

[I think I said once that I had an idea for bringing Zelda in to start the whole thing about her being the same person as Sheik

But now that statement is false. Because if I did have one, I forgot it. XD Having her just walk in the next day is a bit boring tho. Uhh....

Well, you remember the thing we discussed about Star and Sheik bonding moments, yeah? Just to help whenever you're ready to get that part started.]

what is a sentence

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity