Back left
Back right
Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
For me and Ashley. Name: Hecate Age: 17 Looks: Long black emo hair with red bangs and blue tips, pale skin, and icy blue eyes that changes colors.  Personality: Quiet, thoughtful, sarcastic, a helpless romantic. Other: Lives in an orphanage and loves to read and sing.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Name: Robbie Age:17 Looks: Shaggy, flippy black hair, green eyes. Tan skin. Personality: Tough, kind, sweet. Other: Is the oldest at an orphanage. You start.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I have been at this orphanage my whole life. I hate it. So much. I'm the outcast. Everyone is so energetic, while I'm silent, always my nose in a book, or I'm writing songs. I sat down on my bed with a book open, reading intently. I ignored Brianna and Jade, 2 mean girls who think they're all that. They basically sleep with any guy that will take them. And who has to listen to it? Me.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I'd been at the orphanage for a few years, long enough to be sick of it. The facility was nice, but nothing spectacular, not somewhere you want to be. I jumped off my bunk and walked down the hallway, shaking my head lightly. I needed to get out, but I just turned seventeen, I had another year.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"That boy Robbie is cute... We can screw him next..." Jade said. Brianna giggled and nodded. "What do you think Hecate?" Brianna asked. "I think you 2 are sick." I said softly. I got up and walked out into the hallway with my book.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I ran into someone as they came out of one of the many rooms down the hall. I heard a clatter and looked down, gently picking up a red book. I looked up and smiled softly,"Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going..."

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I looked up at the boy, my bangs falling in front of my face. Robbie. "O-Oh don't worry about it..." I said softly, looking down.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I grinned softly and reached up, brushing her hair out of her face,"I like your hair... Very colorful,"I said with a smile, kissing her cheek gently. I glanced in the room and noticed two more girls staring at me,"Hi ladies,"I said, waving gently before walking down the hall, jogging down the stairs and outside.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
My eyes widened and I watched him leave. I officially dont like him. He's too much of a flirt. I went to the library and sat down, opening my book.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I jogged around the building a few times, my daily work out, I suppose. I walked upstairs slowly, my shirt drapped over my shoulder as I looked around. I had been here long enough to have friends and what not. My Mom was arrested, Dad was already in prison... So, I'm here, an orphane. I stopped at a water fountain, taking a sip.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity