Back left
Back right
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I got up and followed him. "Robbie I didn't mean to come off as rude. Im sorry." I said softly.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"It's fine,"I lied, walking past her and closing the window behind her, closing the hatch. I stared at her for a moment, but just for a moment before walking back to the other side,"I thought you seemed really cool, that's why I showed you the rooftop,"I said quietly, opening the hatch and climbing down, waiting for her.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I climbed down and then looked at him for a moment. I knew I really offended him and I felt really bad. I sighed softly. "I'll see you later.." I said softly, turning and walking down the hallway.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I nodded to her, and closed the hatch, watching her for before leaving to my own room. I still thought she was really cool... I don't know. I got up the next mornign and sat out on the porch, like always.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I got up the next morning and took a shower, did my hair and makeup, blah blah blah. I went into the main room and grabbed a cookie, sitting on the couch and watching the news like always.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I stared out over the yard, the younger kids playing around. I smiled softly, standing straight. I needed to get out of here...

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I sighed and got up, walking to the library and sitting down, grabbing a book and opening it. I wonder what it feels like.. To have a normal life. School.. Family.. Pets.. A boyfriend.. Friends..

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
[What now?]

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(We still have a lot to do with this RP. Them becoming good friends, the run away, then their lives after that..)

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
[No, I knew that... I meant, what for them? Your character keeps kind of putting herself to the side, how do they become friends?]

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity