Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"You'll see but we have to get out of Death City and now"! he grabed a backpack and shoved water and food into it.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Rose watched him then stood to follow him. Luke stood up "Lead the way."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Just then Danny colasped onto the ground and a fugure apeared behind him it was Kitty.!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Rose gasped and ran over to Danny protectively Luck jumped in front of Kitty to protect Danny "Rose get him out of here!" ########## nodded.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"S-s-save her" Danny sputtered.
Kitty stood in the doorway not moving
"You cant save me anymore"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Kitty" Luke said staring at her.                                                                                                           ###### Rose held Danny close to her "Danny." She said kissing his forehead.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"I ok" he wishpered
"YOU ALL THINK IM BAD THAT IM A MOSTER" she shouted

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Rose held him close.

Luke took a step closer to her "Kitty we don't think that. We love you Kitty, we all do."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"No you dont you know im a monster so just kill me do it please take me out of my misery do it" she said quiter.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Luke stared at her then wrapped him arms around her and kissed her "Don't you dare ever say anything like that again." He warned "I love you."

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity