Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Because you're jealous of Ceres." I stated plainly.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Maria:

I arched my eyebrow and leaned against the high windowsill. "Why would I ever be jealous of her?"

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I looked at Maria. "I know you. And I saw how you reacted when I kissed Ceres. You are jealous." I said.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Maria:

A skeptical expression appeared on my face. "How did I react?"

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"You looked a bit angry. Your face almost turned red and you ate like you were angry. Either you were really ticked or you were jealous." I said then csme further into her room and sat on her bed.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"So you think that's the reason why I was angry?" I questioned him skeptically and then shook my head. "Someone in the village simply told me something that simply made me angry."

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I crossed my arms. "I was with you the entire time before dinner. I know that's a lie." I said. "Look, Maria, I've told you before. I don't care what it is you can tell me anything."

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Maria:

I pursed my lips and then sighed. "Fine, I am a teensy bit jealous, but not extremely," I said, forming two of my fingers to show the amount I felt.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I sighed. "At least you're admitting that much." I said then kissed the corner of Maria's mouth.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Maria:
A sad smile appeared on my lips and then sighed. "Why do you wonder, though?"

Ceres:
My eyes opened as I felt a large wave of cold breeze come over me, along with strong shivers. Ceres, where are you? You were supposed to return days ago, ​an acquaintance of mine, Raphael, messaged me.   

I am going to leave tonight, once everyone has slept.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity