Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(I know, I sent you a message.)

I felt a light blush rise of to my cheeks as I smiled. "I thought how... handsome you looked, and really masculine too when you took off your shirt. I could only keep my eyes at yours because I thought I'd blow my cover if I looked anywhere else," I said with an embarrassed chuckle.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Really? I would've never guessed." I said with a smile and hugged her.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I closed my eyes and gently smiled, resting my cheek on Leacht's shoulder, wrapping my arms around his torso. "I didn't want to confess that day because it seemed ridiculous to give you attention without knowing how you are."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I smiled at her as I caressed  her cheek. "Then I'm ridiculous. Remember the flattery?"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I narrowed my eyes at him. "You said you weren't flattering me because that would be bribery!" I jokingly nagged at him. "But I guess I'll accept it," I murmured as I kissed him.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I kissed her back. "Well I lied, Ceres." I replied with a chuckle

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I smirked. "Well, I need to get dressed."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I smiled and brought Ceres a beautiful black dress. It touched the ground and was a little tighter around the waist. "Is this good?"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I stared at the dress for a moment, and smiled. "It's perfect... for tomorrow. It's already dark, haven't you noticed?"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"No I didn't. I was to busy noticing your beauty." I said then kissed her.

(Wanna continue this on the other site?)

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity