Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Ultimate Triforce-" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

(Oh, okay, so let's skip to when the get up. :3) I was up, dressed but left my cape off. I saw my wife-to-be exit the bedroom wearing something that I had never seen her in before. She looked beautifully stunning. I turned my attention back to my book, finding it hard not to look at Miku, but it seemingly worked.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

(Oh, okay, so let's skip to when the get up. :3) I was up, dressed but left my cape off. I saw my wife-to-be exit the bedroom wearing something that I had never seen her in before. She looked beautifully stunning. I turned my attention back to my book, finding it hard not to look at Miku, but it seemingly worked.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I wrapped myself in a camisole, feeling Chibis eyes cast over me and I held back a smirk. I retrived a cup of water from the kitchen and drank it slowly, loving the hydration. I retured to the bedroom and curled up next to him, wondering if he was going to play my game and ignore me, purposefully

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"EmzyLou" wrote:

I wrapped myself in a camisole, feeling Chibis eyes cast over me and I held back a smirk. I retrived a cup of water from the kitchen and drank it slowly, loving the hydration. I retured to the bedroom and curled up next to him, wondering if he was going to play my game and ignore me, purposefully

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I tried my best to ignore her.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity