Back left
Back right

Flames of Desire (AshleyisadorableDC and Maria Beilschmidt)

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Me: *checks the letter again* It seems the family goes by 2 names... Jones and Williams. *DUN DUN DUN* Felix, STOP IT WITH THE SOUND EFFECTS! Poland: You like, didn't have to yell. Gosh.

Posted By:

Thumb

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

Me: *checks the letter again* It seems the family goes by 2 names... Jones and Williams. *DUN DUN DUN* Felix, STOP IT WITH THE SOUND EFFECTS! Poland: You like, didn't have to yell. Gosh.
Prussia: Jones and Williams? they... sound somewhat familiar. *Shrugs* oh well. Should we... go see them or something?

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Me: I remember those names from somewhere... where was it... Well, I guess we should go meet them. óωò ((Random emoticon XD))

Posted By:

Thumb
Prussia: *nods* yeah, that's a good idea... Let's go then xD

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Me: BUT WE DON'T KNOW THEIR ADDRESS. Time to surf the internet òωó

Posted By:

Thumb

Me: BUT WE DON'T KNOW THEIR ADDRESS. Time to surf the internet òωó
Prussia: ah the internet xDD

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Me: *brings out my laptop* -AFTER FIVE MINUTES OF SEARCHING THE WEB AND BEING STUPID LATER- Me: THEY HAVE NOT A SINGLE PIECE OF INFO ON THE INTERNET (/òдó)/

Posted By:

Thumb

Me: *brings out my laptop* -AFTER FIVE MINUTES OF SEARCHING THE WEB AND BEING STUPID LATER- Me: THEY HAVE NOT A SINGLE PIECE OF INFO ON THE INTERNET (/òдó)/
Prussia: Mein gott... It should say on the envelope... Just saying o__o

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Me: *checks every single inch of the envelope* Anonymous... *head-keyboard XD*

Posted By:

Thumb

Me: *checks every single inch of the envelope* Anonymous... *head-keyboard XD*
Prussia: Well THIS is very helpful =_= maybe they'll come to us xD

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity