Why do you go to the KW Zone homepage?

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Admin
    Ranking:

We are doing a survey as to why you the KW members for to the KW Zone homepage.  Click here to see the KW Zone home page it also links from the top right kw zone image. 

This is a popular page with lots of info on it and we want to make sure it works perfectly for the members of KW.

Let us know what you go there for and what you think is missing. 

Thanks for your help. 

Posting in the forums!!

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I don't go to the KW Zone homepage....

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

this page exists

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I never go there either, my homepage is essentially the forums section, then I go to where I want to go from there. 

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"TearsInTheRain" wrote:

I never go there either, my homepage is essentially the forums section, then I go to where I want to go from there. 

Pretty much this.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I go there all the time, usually just to see who's in chat and to see who's birthday it is. But also because it's a quick way to view everyone's blogs/articles and so on. It has practically every KW feature so I don't know what else could be added. 

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"NachozRule" wrote:

this page exists

And when I do go there, I must say, this is the reason why. xD

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Pretty much the same reasons as Kat and James, it's just a great way to navigate around KW!

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

"TearsInTheRain" wrote:

^ This. :o

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I tend to look at any new groups.