Back left
Back right

Advice to You

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"It's impossible." said pride. "It's risky." said experience. "It's pointless." said reason. "Give it a try." whispered the heart.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I want to do the things I don't want to do.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Travel with your life events, positive or negative. 

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Most teenagers experience a very common thing called low self-esteem. You're surrounded by hundreds of other people who are even better at the things you thought you were best at. While it took you forty minutes to do your hair this morning, she just rolled out of bed looking like the cover of Vogue. This afternoon you just hit your personal best in sports and you feel great, that is, until that guy over there zips past you on his first try doubling your standards. Stop comparing yourself. You're not stupid because you failed a history test. Memorizing dates isn't my forte either. Don't beat yourself up because you don't look like someone because, in reality, you never will. You are yourself and that's all you ever will be. It's both mentally and physically exhausting to hate yourself and stand in the mirror picking out everything you want to change. Think of yourself at your proudest moments and then pat yourself on the shoulder because that is exactly who you are. If you have countless problems with yourself, do something about it. You're the only one who picks yourself up after a long day to keep going, even when you simply feel like sleeping through it all. That's a pretty impressive feat, and don't let yourself be convinced otherwise.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

You are amazing and talented and have all the right to own those moments that make you smile, so focus on that. No one is going to feel like running to dry you with a towel when you're the one pouring water on yourself.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

The world is out of your hands, no matter how organized and dedicated and deserving you are. Every person you momentarily think has everything? Guess what—they don’t. They have problems you don’t know about, and are jealous of other people (and maybe of you).

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Now is the time for us to shine. The time when our dreams are within reach and possibilities vast. Now is the time for all of us to become the people we have always dreamed of being. This is your world. You’re here. You matter. The world is waiting.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I would rather be ashes than dust!
I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot.
I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them.
I shall use my time.