Back right

Try to be kind to others!

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

• For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. ...

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Any advice to make friends stop fighting 24/7? It's stressing me out!

<3 Queen of Aj <3

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

You try to find en even ground where they can agree to disagree

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

I want to say this is very important and I found myself at fault of not being so kind because I got frustrated because something I asked to be taken care of wasn't taken care of in what I thought quick enough time. I want to publicly apologize to that person and I won't name the person but she knows who she is because I have already spoke to her about this in private as well. So I am truly sorry for the way I acted and I think you are a great person and a huge asset to this forum.

Support The Potsies~ POTS Disease Awareness

Posted 29 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I agree that people should be nicer to each other, but without a few good fights you can't be REAL friends because just like siblings, you gotta fight to make your bonds stronger................... actually, does that even make sense? 

"Are you as bored as I am?"
If you read that backwards it still makes sense.

Posted 28 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Kindness should be genuine, not faked, as I have observed it to be on this website these days. I don't direct this at every user though. There are still some users who really mean what they say. :3

You are hilarious just believe it