Back left
Back right

Steven Universe!

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I was thinking of creating a role play on the rp section about Steven Universe OC’s. Would anyone be interested? Or if you have a Gemsona that you would like to share, why not here on this page? I think it would be cool to see others designs!

1000th post: 28/09/18

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"DreamsAndDaisies please respond!!!" wrote:

Or if you have a Gemsona that you would like to share, why not here on this page? I think it would be cool to see others designs!

Yes! I have multiple characters in mind. First is Aquamarine who was a high order Gem until she discovered a Pearl just standing motionless in the kindergarten. Turns out Pearl's intended owner, a Sapphire, was shattered shortly before she emerged. Aqua seemed to "resonate" with the Pearl some, and first became her de facto owner, then her friend as she started letting Pearl share her thoughts and take them into account. 

Personality. Willing to take other Gems' opinions into account. She is a leader, but not a bossy one.

Appearance. Like the canon Aquamarine, including gemstone placement, but does not have a dress, instead, she wears shorts.

Abalone Pearl. She is the Pearl mentioned on Aquamarine's page. She had been just standing there not moving for a few hundred years before Aquamarine found her.

Personality. Somewhat mystic, like her intended owner.

Appearance. Purple short-ish hair as well as a purple bodysuit with cyan outlines (kind of resembles a swimsuit) with a Diamond insignia since they often go on disguise missions. Her gemstone is on her forehead.

Citrine. Off-color, having emerged with only one eye, unlike most Quartzes. She discovered another Pearl who was Aqua's intended Pearl, who was the same build as Abalone Pearl, later Aquamarine. They (Pearl and Citrine) were eventually sentenced to shattering after being caught attempting fusion. Citrine escaped, but Aquamarine's intended Pearl did not.

Personality. She is assertive and stands up to all who say she as a Gem is wrong, this basically means all of Homeworld. Being a Quartz, she likes a good fight every now and again. She is also a little rude soemtimes.

Appearance. Her hair covers her one large eye, she wears a Homeworld outfit with a black diamond in place of her Diamond logo. She is a little on the orange side for Citrines, she has her gemstone on her leg and is slightly more bulky than the average Quartz.

ɥʇᴉɯS uɥoſ
¿uʍop-ǝpᴉsdn ɟɟnʇs ⅋ sʞuᴉl puǝs oʇ ǝʌɐɥ ǝʍ op ʎɥM

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Hiya! Your OCs sound very cool, but honestly, I don't think I'm going to be making another roleplay until Glorious Earth dies down. Maybe you should make one!

1000th post: 28/09/18

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity