Back right

Inspirerational Quotes

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

If you don’t see the book you want on the shelves, write it. -Beverly Cleary

i don't know where i'm going, but i know where i belong.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Always remember you are loved by so many and the Lors loves you ! Don't ever worry about what others think about you . Who cares if your hair is messed up ? Who cares if your NOT perfect ? The only one you should try to impress is the Lord . But He's always impressed mostly just by your mistakes and the way you learn from them . Forgiveness is also impressive to the Lord . We are stronger if we forgive someone for the bad they have done . 
Remember friends impress the Lord by your mistakes and how you learn form them and pray for forgiveness and for Him to show you the right path to happiness . 
The Lord is always with you and when you hurt or cry He hurts and crys with you ! He loves you and He doesn't want you to be hurt . Love the Lord and love yourself . 

You are beautiful and you are a wonderful person ! Show the Lord you are strong you can forgive and be kind to others ! 

-Dixie 

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I'll try to put a new one every day, but this is the first one. This is probably my favourite quote, I've remembered it for about the past 3 years, every day I think about it:
"Keep your face always toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you." -Walt Whitman

"Keep your face always toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you." -Walt Whitman

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." -William James

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I missed 4 days, so I'll put one for today and 4 extra for the ones I missed:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

"Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye." -Helen Keller

"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals." -Zig Ziglar

"Believe you can and you're halfway there." -Theodore Roosevelt

"When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let it go." -Carol Burnett

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Today's quote:
"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." -Jimmy Dean

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

One for yesterday:
"No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of a tunnel" -Demi Lovato

One for today:
"It is our attitude during a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome" -William James

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.- William James

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. – Josh Billings

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.- Winston Churchill

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. – Josh Billings

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.- Helen Keller