Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I miss her

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I am sorry for u. hope time made things to solve by themselves. but as Dr House said... "Time does not change anything. Doing things change things" ha ha ha so do things. always. to change a bad situation.

"No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham ha ha ha ha

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

ain't random! yah wanna see random? yah're lookin' at it, right here! Me! Yes. Random and cringe as hell. Why am I even doing this?

Oh.. by the way, did you know how big of a... a- a... a... cashuenut filled bmoldy old bookcase that bottlee of pineapple juice is? don't you see it! over there, on the fan! it's just dangling from the fan-

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Anyone who feels that if so many more students whom we haven’t actually admitted are sitting in on the course than ones we have that the room had to be changed, then probably auditors will have to be excluded, is likely to agree that the curriculum needs revision.

"FALSEHOOD"

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

your eyeballs smell like cheese

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

imagine eating beard

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

JESUS

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

ʳᵘᵇᵇⁱⁿᵍ ᶜʰⁱˡᵈʳᵉⁿ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃʸʸᵒⁿᵃⁱˢᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ˡᵉˢˢ ᵖʳᵒⁿᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ʷⁱⁿᵈᵒʷˢ.

...don't question my mental stability.

*casually misspelling things to avoid the censore*
~sike~

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Default human
Lock
    Ranking:

(((They))) run the (((media)))

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

The crisp and brilliant red of a rose may distract from the prickles on the stem.