Back left
Back right

How popular are you at school?

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Meh. About half of my year is okay with me, a quarter are proper friends and like me, the rest hate me. Actually, probably more than a quarter hate me but I couldn’t care less tbh.

1000th post: 28/09/18

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

lot of people know my name and that I am one of those "smart kids," but nobody really knows me for anything else: !have absolutely 0 friends.  That is mostly because I am a social introvert.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Well I have a small school so everyone knows everyone. Literally. We're basically all next door neighbors. Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!!

vegeta is better than goku

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I'm not that popular, but I just started going to a new school this school year, so I'm not surprised.

Never change yourself to make others like you. You are perfectly fine the way you are.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I'm not popular but I don't know about it! But most of them in school always talks with me a lot............

Wengie is my favourite.
Love
Angel
Cool

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I'm in Student Council at my school, so a lot of people know me. People might know I exist, but they never talk to me, and I have about 3 friends.

"Keep your face always toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you." -Walt Whitman

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

My name is known, and sort of respected? throughout the school due to my condition, but I am also looked down upon for it. I have very few friends. It doesn't matter anyway because I most likely will be leaving my school.

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I wouldn't say I'm popular, I just know a lot of kids. Especially littler kids because my bus is half kindergartners and half 4th-8th graders. If you have friends in like, kindergarten and 5th grade your name spreads pretty fast. And then you'll be walking in the hall and random kids'll ask you how your day is going, or if your moving next year, (my school is mostly military kids like me)

"Are you as bored as I am?"
If you read that backwards it still makes sense.

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

popular as the only Nigerian in the
whole school

ruthosky

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I'm not popular at all. i'm luck if people even know my name. Im one of those geeky kids who are just there.