Back left
Back right
Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Hello everyone! Today I will briefly go over the many wonderful benefits of spam.

Spam is very good for you, and immensely satisfying to the soul. When you slap the keyboard and type random letters, you invent a cool new word! Like this: dgdfugiotutjnvbngryujknbvjk. Cool right? Bonus points if you accidentally manage to get numbers in there!
Spamming can trigger a lot of random people who dislike spamming, so there's another bonus for you!
The third thing that spamming does for you is gets you banned from a website, so you can go be a good kiddo and complete all your homework and get good grades without the distraction of the internet! So, you will have successfully gotten rid of the curse of procrastination! Remember, you want to be good and not create new accounts.
And last of all, you can feel good about yourself, because half of the spam that you send to a person will not make sense to them in the slightest, so they will be sure to ask you loads of questions about what you just wrote. So, you can do a good job of explaining everything to them and feel like the smartest person in the entire universe!

Thank you for reading this post! Thank you for reading this post! Thank you for reading this post!

If you have any questions regarding the art of spam, feel free to spam me!

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"Abbergrl" wrote:

Hello everyone! Today I will briefly go over the many wonderful benefits of spam.

Spam is very good for you, and immensely satisfying to the soul. When you slap the keyboard and type random letters, you invent a cool new word! Like this: dgdfugiotutjnvbngryujknbvjk. Cool right? Bonus points if you accidentally manage to get numbers in there!

Spamming can trigger a lot of random people who dislike spamming, so there's another bonus for you!

The third thing that spamming does for you is gets you banned from a website, so you can go be a good kiddo and complete all your homework and get good grades without the distraction of the internet! So, you will have successfully gotten rid of the curse of procrastination! Remember, you want to be good and not create new accounts.

And last of all, you can feel good about yourself, because half of the spam that you send to a person will not make sense to them in the slightest, so they will be sure to ask you loads of questions about what you just wrote. So, you can do a good job of explaining everything to them and feel like the smartest person in the entire universe!

Thank you for reading this post! Thank you for reading this post! Thank you for reading this post!

If you have any questions regarding the art of spam, feel free to spam me!

What about the consumable type of spam, the kind that comes in a can? 
Also, what about the consumable type of spam, the kind that comes in a can?
And my last question, what about the consumable type of spam, the kind that comes in a can?
Thanks for your spam, o great spammer. I will be humbled if you would waste your time to spam my spam.

Hello yes I am Abbergrl's mom
December 23rd, 2019 is when I gotta go ;-;
So these last months of mine, I'm gonna try to make them good

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"SmartSunnyShadow" wrote:

Am I even allowed spamming? XD Probably not. 

this fourm post is just like any other forum post follow just the kidzworld rules and were all good xD 

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

All types of spam are good for you!
I repeat, all types of spam are good for you!
I repeat, I repeat, all types of spam are good for you!
I repeat, I repeat, I repeat, all types of spam are good for you!

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"Abbergrl" wrote:

All types of spam are good for you!

I repeat, all types of spam are good for you!

I repeat, I repeat, all types of spam are good for you!

I repeat, I repeat, I repeat, all types of spam are good for you!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hello yes I am Abbergrl's mom
December 23rd, 2019 is when I gotta go ;-;
So these last months of mine, I'm gonna try to make them good

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

how r u? wuddup?I'm fine

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb