If u could move anywhere, where wouuld it be?

Celebs cartoon
Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I would move to Paris France because it's the fashion capital of the world and i love modeling. Besides the boys are hot and the shopping is epic.

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Default guy
    Ranking:

anyplace i want to

Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

If I could move anywhere it would be Japan

Made by Lols606block

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Canada sounds appealing but the cold would be a problem for someone coming from a place with warm, coastal kinda climate with no actual winter lol.

I'd probably move in with some friends of mine if they wouldn't mind having me, I'm unsure at this point where I would want to live after university. Perhaps this is a stupid idea because you shouldn't decide such things based on what your friends want to do, but I'd rather have happy, accepting people around me, for one, and secondly, I'm still unsure so this is like, plan z

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

My preferred career path is that of law. I wish to defend businesses, in particular. As such, I wish to live in a city, such as New York. My issue is that New York has insane taxes, and insane prices for the smallest apartments. On top of that, the pushy Eastern-US attitude isn't my style. The city where I have decided that I will live in is Seattle. Due to its being city, it is still expensive to live there, but much less so, and I fit in much better with those of the Western US anyway.

Roleplay or Debate, I am there!

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"Merios" wrote:

My preferred career path is that of law. I wish to defend businesses, in particular. As such, I wish to live in a city, such as New York. My issue is that New York has insane taxes, and insane prices for the smallest apartments. On top of that, the pushy Eastern-US attitude isn't my style. The city where I have decided that I will live in is Seattle. Due to its being city, it is still expensive to live there, but much less so, and I fit in much better with those of the Western US anyway.

That is some very logical and fantastic reasoning with your choice sounds like you got it planned out wow XD

Me, personally, my dream is to live in New York City, because it's just a beautiful city, i much prefer the urban environment to the rural areas, unlike some. I find beauty in lights and people and structure, nighttime is absolutely breathtaking in NYC I couldn't forget the first time i visited and looks out the hotel window one night, i was almost brought to tears, wanting to be there for so long and finally seeing it.New York has a very strong emotional effect on me, and I want to spend the rest of my life there, and i hope i have to be there for broadway shows, my dream is to be a broadway performer and singer, so living in NY would work out well for that. 

Of course, i won't have enough money to afford  life there so i'll either go to California, or maybe all the way to London or just stay in Idaho.

All I can say about the work I try to do, is that the aesthetic is in reality itself.

Posted 28 days ago

Posted By:

Default human
Lock
    Ranking:

"codyboy" wrote:

anyplace i want to

Including North Korea?

Posted 28 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"ILoveHiding4" wrote:

"Lols606block" wrote:

If I could move anywhere it would be Japan

Japan is a s hole, suicide rate is high as f.

Dial down a bit on your opinions, please try not to insult other countries and people's opinions.

All I can say about the work I try to do, is that the aesthetic is in reality itself.