Back left
Back right

Favourite supernatural/mythical creature?

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Mine is werewolves,vampires and wizards

Never say dreams come true, cause a nightmare is a dream too.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

unicorns!

i don't know where i'm going, but i know where i belong.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

DRAGONS! And GRYPHONS, and PEGASUS and UNICORNS and WYVERNS and PHEONIX !!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is no beauty
Without
Some strangeness.

I do not suffer from insanity.
I enjoy every minute of it.

...and all I have loved...
I loved alone.

-Edgar Allan Poe

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Mine is fairies , unicorns , pixies , brownies , mermaids and phoenixes.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Dragon

i don't know where i'm going, but i know where i belong.

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

werewolf, dragon, werecoyote, mythical creatures that I forgot the name of that kill people lmao also a unicorn because in medievel time or whatever they were considered not so happy lucky charm life XD

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Poyomon/Tokomon/Patamon/Angemon/MagnaAngemon/Seraphimon

"No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham LOL

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I know this is completely unrelated but you like Melanie Martinez too?!

I like things that exist

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

There are a few like I like:
Griffin
Manticore
Hippogriff
Kelpie
Hippocampus
Redcap

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. – Josh Billings

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Lamia.
In ancient Greek mythology and Zoroastrical beliefs, Lamia was a woman who became a child-eating monster after her children were destroyed by Hera, who learned of her husband Zeus' trysts with her. Hera also afflicted Lamia with sleeplessness so she would anguish constantly, but Zeus gave her the ability to remove her own eyes ( because why not XD). Lamias lower body is that of a snake, and uses her human torso to lure men into her cave, where the monstous personality from her being half snake takes over, and she eats them.

*casually misspelling things to avoid the censore*
~sike~