Back left
Back right
Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I am a middle schooler, yet I know lots of things having to do with complex numbers, differential and integral calculus, as well as linear algebra. Are you wowed by that? I would be too! Here's something funny: I didn't know how to do long division until well into calculus territory! If you need help with anything math related, I gotcha covered. Here's something to prove that I am good with linear algebra: what's the span of [2 3] and [4 6] Spoiler alert: it's the line 2y = 3x. The span of [2 5] and [9 2]?  R ^2.

ɥʇᴉɯS uɥoſ
¿uʍop-ǝpᴉsdn ɟɟnʇs ⅋ sʞuᴉl puǝs oʇ ǝʌɐɥ ǝʍ op ʎɥM

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Cool.  I happen to know a lot of advanced math as well, like trig, algebra, pre-calc, but could you explain limits to me? I have had trouble with them.

Basketball is life...

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

So, the limit of a function, say, as x goes to 1, is what the value of the function approaches as you move x closer and closer to 1. By the way, want to check out my RP? It's a "villain" RP. My character is on my profile pic.

ɥʇᴉɯS uɥoſ

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Idk if ya can do Statistics but I'm having a hard time trying to concluding significance levels according to p-values for hypothesis tests and Confidence Intervals. Also!!! I'm also really bad at measuring how much a confidence interval will expand by in like those word problems? Thanks for the help you the real MVP bro

nah nah nah hey HEYYYY GOOODDBYYYEEE

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

p-values? significance levels? confidence intervals? you need to be teaching me that stuff.

ɥʇᴉɯS uɥoſ