Back left
Back right

Param (@Param247) bids goodbye

Celebs cartoon
Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Hello World! 

I have not been here for a long time, but now I am back. Many of you don't know me already, so let me introduce myself to you. 

I am Param Siddharth . I belong to India. I am a simple person who wants to become wise and loves the nature. 

I was raised in a family greatly affected by poverty. I still remember that I didn't get to know what a television was until I was 3 years-old. My family has progressed a lot. My parents, with their dedication and hardwork, have lifted our family to the financial status of a middle-class family. They have always remained supportive and encouraged me for my passion. 

Everywhere I went, I was always the odd one out. I behaved, talked, and acted differently from others. My perspective of seeing things was way unconventional. Many times, people used me for their own benefits and then discarded me. This led to me having few or no friends and remaining lonely and depressed for most of my life. I was bullied everywhere by everyone. 

As I grew up, I began to recognize and work on my own demerits and improve so that I can keep myself happy. I grew up to be more mature, confident, and self-dependent. 

I was a devout student throughout my life. I spent a lot of time learning new things, due to which I got little time for other stuff. Yet, I managed my time efficiently for my hobbies and passion and did everything from learning programming, studying art and science, and discovering new things to building software, making songs, and publishing online content (a lot of which is still available on the Internet). Time was never a wall for me — It was the door to opportunities. 

For the last 3 years, I didn't remain active on KidzWorld, for which, I sincerely apologize. That is just how life is. I got busy with many new things and didn't get time to spend on social platforms. 

Things happened, time flew, and here I am, at the edge of adolescence and adulthood. We are often late to realize the importance of childhood and how much we should cherish and appreciate it. On August 27, I will become an adult. As you all know, once that happens, I won't belong here anymore, wherefore, I would share some thoughts of mine with you for the last time. 

You are special. You are precious. You deserve to be happy. You are a child of the nature and deserve to exist just as much as anything else does. You are the most important person in your own life. You can choose to be happy and enjoy life. Don't be bothered about what others say. Observe and judge your own faults and work on them to improve and become better as life passes. Be happy and keep learning. 

Nothing lasts forever. It is the law of nature. People eventually fall apart as life progresses. You might feel lonely and depressed. That is OK. Accept the state of mind you are in and let it pass, because nobody but you can be responsible for your own happiness. Let people come and go. Learn all you can and implement good practices in your life. 

At last, don't worry if you are different from the people around you. You are unique in your own beautiful way. How boring would the world be if everyone thinks the same way! That is why everyone is different.You exist for a reason, a purpose that only you can fulfill. Be yourself and be proud. Never underestimate yourself. Work differently and be the change. Prove it to the world that you can do great things without being like everyone else, because you can! You have the right and opportunity to be yourself. 

Friends teach us how to live, and that is exactly what you all did. Thank you very much, friends! Thank you, @Jordan, for helping me out whenever I needed your help!

That's all! It was great being here. May God bless you! Live happily forever! 

Your old pal. 
 – Param Siddharth. 

- Param Siddharth.

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Wow, I just joined KW yesterday and what you wrote gives me great hope that this place will help me through my teen years and I will meet some great friends here. I am just 13 years old and have plenty of time for that but I hope one day as I sit in front of my lap top or phone and I am on the verge of turning 18 as you are I can put together the type of words you just did to show others like myself who have just joined that this place has done great things for you and have meant a great deal in your life. 

Thanks for your post and Good Luck with everything. Cammi

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

wish i could be friends with you,i am also from India.good bye amigo.

angry Mifune

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"PirouetteKid" wrote:

Wow, I just joined KW yesterday and what you wrote gives me great hope that this place will help me through my teen years and I will meet some great friends here. I am just 13 years old and have plenty of time for that but I hope one day as I sit in front of my lap top or phone and I am on the verge of turning 18 as you are I can put together the type of words you just did to show others like myself who have just joined that this place has done great things for you and have meant a great deal in your life. 

Thanks for your post and Good Luck with everything. Cammi
Best wishes! Keep my words in mind and enjoy every moment in life. Wink

- Param Siddharth.

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Atomicswag" wrote:

wish i could be friends with you,i am also from India.good bye amigo.
Sadly I have to go, but that's not the end! You'll follow the same path that I followed a long time ago. So we are already friends. smile Remember my words and be happy! <3

- Param Siddharth.

Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Last goodbye! I will miss you all. May God bless you! 
Good night, and be happy forever! 
❤️

- Param Siddharth.