Back left
Back right

What does freedom mean to you?

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I need help with a speech. What does freedom mean to you?

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Freedom means:
The right of being free.
No one is free untill everone's free!

The best way to do something is to do it- Emelia Earhart

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

Freedom means I don't have to be locked in a cage Freedom means I'm able to be who I want and that I can vote for who-ever I please. And Freedom means to be able to rise above the rest. And to be successful it means I also don't and am not a slave to white folks. And neither are the rest of my people...   Freedom  is the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint, and the absence of a despotic government.

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Freedom to me means being able to express and be yourself to the outside world without shame, hesitation, or discrimination. No judgement regardless of race, religion, sexuality, gender identity, social construct, etc. Freedom in a more aesthetic sense, is taking nightly joyrides next to your significant other or best friend, blasting music as loud as you want with the windows open on the road.

All I can say about the work I try to do, is that the aesthetic is in reality itself.

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Freedom to me is me being myself without worrying about what other people think of me. But my freedom doesn't inhibit others. My freedom shouldn't be at the expense of others as everyone should have the right to be free.

You know just doing photosynthesis

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Is like being out of school.

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

To me, freedom means everyone has a say when the chance comes up in what happens and shares rights and judgement equally among everyone else. No matter skin color, identity, sexuality, and political party everyone should have a say in what happens. If we didn’t give a group of people rights to do something that others do, it would be an imbalance in freedom. And of course everyone should be judged equally in situations like court.

✈