Back left
Back right
Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I have a "friend"—I mean, she calls herself my friend but she isn't my friend if you ask me—who recently discovered she's bi. Then she decided she's non-binary. I'm 100% female and straight but she won't leave me alone. She keeps telling me I'm bi too (NOT true) and I'm not 100% female (WHICH I AM) and then pesters me, asking me, "what's it like being a straight girl?" She tries to make me hate all men and start getting into women and I REALLY HATE IT. It is annoying and makes me feel uncomfortable. I wish she would understand being straight is not something you can choose to be or change. Then when I explain it to her, telling her that being straight is lacking the ability to LIKE a girl, she calls me homophobic. 
What should I do?

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

This situation is tricky. Your friend might just call you out as homophobic on everything, as she seems that way, and that definitely isn't okay. The way she is acting about her gender and sexuality makes it, to me, seem fake. There are lots of people who are lgbt who aren't like this, they just want to be respected. This girl does seem pretty annoying. One possibility is that she might just be into you and you have to politely reject her. Another is that she just wants a homophobic card that she can play at anytime.

i feel like that was me rambling discordantly.

SO, my suggested solution would be to tell your friend that she has to stop pestering you and start respecting you and your feelings and identity, and you in return will be able to respect her back.

All I can say about the work I try to do, is that the aesthetic is in reality itself.

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Default guy
    Ranking:

I think in just my opinion that you should find other real friends that understands you

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

fight her ! thats what i would do

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

ur gay

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I think your friend might be acting this way because they want to feel understood. While it isn't right that they are pushing their identity and sexuality on you they might just want someone else to be in the same boat as them. You could try to talk to them about it. If they keep calling you homophobic then tell them that it's just not the way you were born.

Posted 23 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

My apologies if I am wrong, but it sounds to me as if the friend is faking as well. You could do all that was suggested in the above posts, and if that doesn't work, you might have to try distancing yourself from her. It is hard to do so with friends like her but think about it like this. How will continuing being friends with her affect you possitively, and how will it affect you negatively? Also, how will the friendship benefit her? If the negatives outnumber the rest, then perhaps it's time to put an end, or lets say, take a break from the friendship. You could always start being friends again if this behaviour stops in future.

You are hilarious just believe it