Back left
Back right

Weird dream I had

Celebs cartoon
Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I dont know any other forum category to post this on so I'll just post it here. Last night I had a weird dream. I have been debating whether to post this but I think I should. In the dream I was running in a town, specifically a town that very closely resembles Kurôzu-Cho from Uzumaki (Uzumaki is from a horror manga by Junji Ito) but the town was completely empty . So then I walked to the center of the town and then I looked down at the ground. There was a clay bowl with a spiral pattern and instead of it being the one shown in the manga it had Kirie and Shuichi's face. They opened their mouths and then I was sucked into the ground by the spiral and the dream ended. Does anyone know what this type of dream means or is it a normal dream? Now that I think about it it seems more like a nightmare though.                                                                                                                                                    Update: I doubt anyone really cares but I had another weird dream. It was in the same place. I was walking to the center of the town and there was a spiral on the ground but in the dream I ignored it. I then started running to the lake near Kiries house. I was then pushed into the lake and sucked in by a spiral but the dream didnt end. I was falling down in a hole and in the hole there were vines. I grabbed a vine but instead of fall I stayed like that for atleast 5 minutes and then I fell. When I got to the bottom of the hole there  was a mirror. I looked into the mirror     and the dream ended. Now that I think about it I might make a group about telling about our dreams.

My signiture comes off really emo

ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ɪꜱ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴘɪʀᴀʟꜱ
-ᴊᴜɴᴊɪ ɪᴛᴏ

ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ɪꜱ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴘɪʀᴀʟꜱ
-ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴊᴜɴᴊɪ ɪᴛᴏ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Hey, 

I am no expert but I had way weirder dreams than this, some of them I can’t post because it breaks the rules! 

Hello lovelies

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Well it's nice to know that I didn't have to weirdest dream ever.

-ᴊᴜɴᴊɪ ɪᴛᴏ

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I suggest that you do make the group.

Hello lovelies

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

I had a dream and when I woke up I was so scared I couldn't move. 
In the dream I was on a school bus in the first row. I was talking to a friend when the bus driver crashed into a stopsign. The stopsign went through the wind shield and decapitated the driver. A stream of blood went in my face and I could smell iron. Our entire class was shocked. We waited in the bus everyone speechless. A woman walked onto the bus. Her skin was completely burnt and was bubbly and scarred pink. All of the windows of the bus broke and then went backwards to their former state. The woman moved her hands and the windows formed cages around everyone. Through the glass I could see the cages filling up with black oil one at a time. I swam to the top gasping for air and choking out the liquid. Then the woman said, "You will all be like me." She lit each of the cages on fire. The last thing I saw was scorched hands desperately reaching out from the oil and I was consumed by heat.
This was one of the most morbid dreams I have ever had.
Does anyone know what this dream might mean?
Is this normal?

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

I had a dream and when I woke up I was so scared I couldn't move. 
In the dream I was on a school bus in the first row. I was talking to a friend when the bus driver crashed into a stopsign. The stopsign went through the wind shield and decapitated the driver. A stream of blood went in my face and I could smell iron. Our entire class was shocked. We waited in the bus everyone speechless. A woman walked onto the bus. Her skin was completely burnt and was bubbly and scarred pink. All of the windows of the bus broke and then went backwards to their former state. The woman moved her hands and the windows formed cages around everyone. Through the glass I could see the cages filling up with black oil one at a time. I swam to the top gasping for air and choking out the liquid. Then the woman said, "You will all be like me." She lit each of the cages on fire. The last thing I saw was scorched hands desperately reaching out from the oil and I was consumed by heat.
This was one of the most morbid dreams I have ever had.
Does anyone know what this dream might mean?
Is this normal?

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

It sounds for like a nightmare. I'm not an expert but I will try to do research on dreams and see what it means. To me though it kinda sounds like your trying to run away from something in your life and that manifests into nightmares. Thats just my take on it though I'll try to do more research. I had a dream like that too so I can relate.

-ᴊᴜɴᴊɪ ɪᴛᴏ

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

your dreams seem pretty cool. Also just curious what color was the spiral when you saw it In the first and second dream.

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

weird dreamsssssssssss

ruthosky

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Amusedandannoyed sorry for late reply but it was like the spiral in my profile pic. Black and white. The whole dream was black and white even tho I normally dream in color.

-ᴊᴜɴᴊɪ ɪᴛᴏ