Back right

Weird dream I had

Celebs cartoon
Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I keep having a strange recurring dream~
So there's a tiny room, what used to be a nursery, and the wallpaper is puke yellow (?) There's a bath in the middle of the room- not attached to any plumbing system, just sat there- and in the bath is a dead woman (ikr) who is green (like wtf) and she is wrapped in bandages, like a shroud. It seems like when she died rather than putting her on a death bed before the funeral, she was placed in a bathtub...(?) Above the dead womans head is a doll- it seems to be floating, as it is hanging from the ceiling on a fishing line. The doll has cotton reels for hands and coins for eyes.
Sometimes there is a new addition to the dream, for example a man crouched in the corner or a shelf with a jade lion statuette on it, but it mostly remains the same each time.Strangely though, nothing in the dream seems threatening or scary, just mildly surreal.

maybe I've read too much gothic horror fiction, or idk- I might just need help XD

*casually misspelling things to avoid the censore*
~sike~

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"D1g1talAn0nymous" wrote:

I keep having a strange recurring dream~

So there's a tiny room, what used to be a nursery, and the wallpaper is puke yellow (?) There's a bath in the middle of the room- not attached to any plumbing system, just sat there- and in the bath is a dead woman (ikr) who is green (like wtf) and she is wrapped in bandages, like a shroud. It seems like when she died rather than putting her on a death bed before the funeral, she was placed in a bathtub...(?) Above the dead womans head is a doll- it seems to be floating, as it is hanging from the ceiling on a fishing line. The doll has cotton reels for hands and coins for eyes.

Sometimes there is a new addition to the dream, for example a man crouched in the corner or a shelf with a jade lion statuette on it, but it mostly remains the same each time.Strangely though, nothing in the dream seems threatening or scary, just mildly surreal.

maybe I've read too much gothic horror fiction, or idk- I might just need help XD

Oh my! Why don't you stop reading horror fiction, and start reading classics! Or maybe think of only good things you like in bed.

It is never right to do wrong in order to get a chance to do right.
-Bob Jones Sr.

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

XD i only read horror because i like it~
but ty anyway

~sike~

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"Daisydino" wrote:

I had a dream and when I woke up I was so scared I couldn't move. 

In the dream I was on a school bus in the first row. I was talking to a friend when the bus driver crashed into a stopsign. The stopsign went through the wind shield and decapitated the driver. A stream of blood went in my face and I could smell iron. Our entire class was shocked. We waited in the bus everyone speechless. A woman walked onto the bus. Her skin was completely burnt and was bubbly and scarred pink. All of the windows of the bus broke and then went backwards to their former state. The woman moved her hands and the windows formed cages around everyone. Through the glass I could see the cages filling up with black oil one at a time. I swam to the top gasping for air and choking out the liquid. Then the woman said, "You will all be like me." She lit each of the cages on fire. The last thing I saw was scorched hands desperately reaching out from the oil and I was consumed by heat.

This was one of the most morbid dreams I have ever had.

Does anyone know what this dream might mean?

Is this normal?

To dream of seeing something burning in your dream represents intense emotions, while being burnt alive represents feelings of despair- possibly related to others relationships towards you, in the real world. Dreaming of a burning object represents issues that you may be consumed by, OR a strong passion, towards something.
Something being on fire could also reflect the total loss of something- this could be a physical object or something less materialistic, such as a relationship.
Vehicles in dreams (the bus, in your case) represent the ability to make decisions in a situation, but t o dream of a school bus represents a prolonged learning process that is preparing you for a more difficult or worrisome situation that is approaching, whether it certainly will come or you just fear that it will. Positively, a bus reflects a responsible long term attitude about being ready for situations that could be dangerous- so you basically have the 'know how' in unfortunate situations. 
The woman in your dream may represent someone who you have wronged in your life, or someone who you feel you may have unintentionally hurt. She possibly represents guilt that you may feel about something that may have affected others, and you feel like you should pay for your wrongdoing, hence why she burns you.

Of course, I may be totally wrong since these are just simplified interpretations, and I haven't taken into account other details of your dream- however I hope I may have given you an idea of what your dream  might mean : )

~sike~

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Ok can someone interperet this dream?
So I had a dream where I was at my home and my grandmother and a couple where there. They adopted me and my house turned into a store. I was lucid dreaming so I was conscious and I knew that I was dreaming. My grandmother was acting strange and the couple that adopted me were so nice saying I could get anything. I went outside onto my porch trying to find my way out but... Beyond the side trees and to my driveway disappeared into blackness. For some reason my grandma was trying to kill me and a monster was also trying to kill me. I felt trapped until I started panicking. That's when a guy, about 15 with dark brown hair looking like a mage and an ordinary teenager teleported me to this place that was like a cilindar tower. Each section was different rooms that you could easily look in. It was all white with pillars and winding stairs going down. We walked and I saw different dreams, people, and characters. I saw Dumbledore playing cards with ash and his friends. That's when the boy introduced me to him and said I had a job to fulfill. He said my job was to complete every dream and when they are they will appear in the empty spaces. It was really weird but what he said was true, he said I would be lucid dreaming and conscious in my dream so I knew what I was doing. I would go to different dreams and worlds to complete my job. So now I got to different places helping others and completing my dreams. Help me figure this out.

Me: falls down
Mom: what was that noise?
Me: My shirt fell
Mom: sounded heavier than a shirt
Me: I was in it when it fell

What did Cinderella do when she arrived at the ball?
She gagged.