Back left
Back right

One word to describe myself

Celebs cartoon
Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

If you were to describe yourself using only one word, what would that word be? I guess if you can't decide on a word, you can think of a sentence or multiple words

"Keep your face always toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you." -Walt Whitman

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!

HERES JOHNNY!!!!!

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

Ugly

BA DA BA BA BA IM LOVIN IT!!!!

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"jMann500" wrote:

HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. Then go eat. 

"Keep your face always toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you." -Walt Whitman

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"Foxy_gacha27" wrote:

Ugly

You aren't ugly. Nobody is. 

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"mAyBe_LaTeR" wrote:

GAY Big Grin

Ok cool

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Smart

A Fun Girl Looking For Friends!

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"SmartGirl3" wrote:

Smart

Cool! 

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Random. . . . . . .

Yo, I swear, if someone says 'depressed' I'mma freak! Like, I know it's great you're courageous enough to say that you're depressed and all, but if you were REALLY depressed, you wouldn't say a WORD.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. – Josh Billings

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"Happy202" wrote:

Random. . . . . . .

Yo, I swear, if someone says 'depressed' I'mma freak! Like, I know it's great you're courageous enough to say that you're depressed and all, but if you were REALLY depressed, you wouldn't say a WORD.

Haha. To be honest, you DO seem kind of random sometimes, no offense. But yeah, I really hope no one says they’re depressed