Back left
Back right

Do you have a nightmare, ?

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

If you have a night mare share it know !

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Dude lvivin is a nightmare so ig we live in a nightmare. But ig ima say one. PLEASE INTERPRET IF U GET WHAT DIS MEANS!!! anyways I always have dreams of being hunted or I hunt. So like either ppl tryin to kill or hurt me or ima try to do that to them. But anyways I was just having my fun until this war started ragin. All these spies, assains, milrtary units and ppl started a war for some reason and we had to stay in hiding. I was always being followed or watched and ppl would try to kill me. Anways I went to my basement and I was in a ninja black suit and we were practicing using swords with wooden broom just with out the sweeping pert. So the top 5 who won would have the honor to go on a mission. I was fighting with the top person and I won. So we went on the misson, then all caos broke out and I was in the idde of bombed land, cuntless bodie, wrecked homes, and I heard crying children and mothers and voices of the dead. And so for some reason sinc im scorpio which is like the death and most powerful sign my dreams always connect to death. Or it would have to be with other worlds where i have a job to do. So what does this mean?

Me: falls down
Mom: what was that noise?
Me: My shirt fell
Mom: sounded heavier than a shirt
Me: I was in it when it fell

What did Cinderella do when she arrived at the ball?
She gagged.

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I have a lot of nightmare i been scared of it !

Posted 28 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Sometimes I have nightmares about death, and they really scare me !

Ai ai ai im your little butterfly
(Made my own choreography for that song lol)