Back left
Back right

Your Favourite Actor

Celebs cartoon
Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Well that is defo a hard one! Let me think about that for a little bit... Now let's see... Umm... *deeply Thinks* Wow! It's so hard to think of just one! Well I'd say my favourite actor is definitely:Eddie Murphy! I mean he's so funny/comical & so special/unique! I mean literally he Always has a message! He's just so different and presents Himself in such a distinctive way! Like I just Watched Daddy Day Care recently; which he stars in, and his acting was so special, exceptional and really meaningful! This Actor always has connotation(in his films) andis so full Of life, so enjoyable, and he portrays himself like he really enjoys his profession(which is great), and he ain't Ain't afraid to put himself out there; meaning he's very brave/courageous(which I think what Acting should be like really)! Solemnly though after all;that guy makes it looks Easy,what's more is; even when He when scenes go badly-he still makes them look good & amusing! To Conclude just Look at His Acting and you'll see he has very much skill; seriously he gets very much into it, and dramatizes everything! Not to mention he always focuses whats Important in life (Like in Daddy Day Care)! I mean surely movies, I think are an art,and should be treated as such! So yh He Always Focuses On what's important And portrays that so well! Literally he is brilliant! Honestly though I'd love to meet him 1 day! BTW There is a lot more I could have said about him! For example:he's really just classic, and stared in so many brilliant movies! However I really think that should be enough.  

Now if you were going to ask me My favourite actress! I would have to Say: Mellissa Mc Cathy(I sincerely apologise if I spelt it wrong)! BTW Yh I do have reasons why she is brilliant also! But obviously Since The Thread wasn't: Who Ur favourite actress is?, Or Your favourite actor/actress?? Obviously though that wasn't the thread! So I couldn't say that! So Yh..,Definitely Eddie Murphy would have to be my Final answer I'd Say!

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Um... well this is easy 'cause my favorite actor of all times is Mathew Macfadyen. This is because I'm a super fan of "Pride and Prejudice", he acted as Mr. Darcy [one of the main characters]. I really love him even if I'm a little girl, but I hope someday I meet him; I will ask for his autograph. Pride and Prejudice is literally my favorite movie, book, and series of all times. I've watched "Pride and Prejudice 1940", the miniseries "Pride and Prejudice 1980" and " Pride and Prejudice 1995" and my favorite film of all "Pride and Prejudice 2005" where Mathew Macfadyen appears. His presentation of Mr. Darcy was cool and my favorite scene was the last one. But then it came to this movie called "Mr. Darcy's wedding" that just made my brain explode it was fantastic, sadly it wasn't with Mathew Macfadyen, so it was just fine even if he wasn't there. That movie was cool I liked it. But that's my favorite actor: Mathew Macfadyen!!!
By: Lovesmoovies

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

This is beautiful! I love your opinion

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

"WOLFMATRIX" wrote:

Well that is defo a hard one! Let me think about that for a little bit... Now let's see... Umm... *deeply Thinks* Wow! It's so hard to think of just one! Well I'd say my favourite actor is definitely:Eddie Murphy! I mean he's so funny/comical & so special/unique! I mean literally he Always has a message! He's just so different and presents Himself in such a distinctive way! Like I just Watched Daddy Day Care recently; which he stars in, and his acting was so special, exceptional and really meaningful! This Actor always has connotation(in his films) andis so full Of life, so enjoyable, and he portrays himself like he really enjoys his profession(which is great), and he ain't Ain't afraid to put himself out there; meaning he's very brave/courageous(which I think what Acting should be like really)! Solemnly though after all;that guy makes it looks Easy,what's more is; even when He when scenes go badly-he still makes them look good & amusing! To Conclude just Look at His Acting and you'll see he has very much skill; seriously he gets very much into it, and dramatizes everything! Not to mention he always focuses whats Important in life (Like in Daddy Day Care)! I mean surely movies, I think are an art,and should be treated as such! So yh He Always Focuses On what's important And portrays that so well! Literally he is brilliant! Honestly though I'd love to meet him 1 day! BTW There is a lot more I could have said about him! For example:he's really just classic, and stared in so many brilliant movies! However I really think that should be enough.  

Now if you were going to ask me My favourite actress! I would have to Say: Mellissa Mc Cathy(I sincerely apologise if I spelt it wrong)! BTW Yh I do have reasons why she is brilliant also! But obviously Since The Thread wasn't: Who Ur favourite actress is?, Or Your favourite actor/actress?? Obviously though that wasn't the thread! So I couldn't say that! So Yh..,Definitely Eddie Murphy would have to be my Final answer I'd Say!
I love the way you are so detailed in your opinion

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

My favorite actress is Sabrina carpenter from girl meets world and her music is really good

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Hugh Laurie - why? cuz House MD rulez. LOL

Kevin Spacey - cuz K PAX and first season of House of Cards LOL

Brad Pitt and Edward Norton - cuz Fight Club. LOL

"No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham ha ha ha ha